Hanniki Bruère has relocated to the charming village of Napier in the picturesque Overberg region of the Western Cape. Expect the same magic in her new location with her unique sense of style and impeccable standards, that made her a favourite among discerning guests at her Riebeek Kasteel establishment.
The Victorian Cow Napier has two romantic, luxury suites called Le Boulevard and Le Jardin, both with creative and tasteful décor that create a sense of comfort and charm. Perfect for a romantic getaway!
The suites have king-size beds, covered with crisp, embroidered, white linen. The bathrooms have an ambience of luxury with quality bath & body products and fluffy towels.
Besides offering luxury bed and breakfast accommodation, there will also be a shop, filled to the brim with décor items, gifts and other gorgeous objects, as well as a coffee and cake room. Knowing Hanniki, it will be well worth a visit!
Le Boulevard Suite
Le Jardin Suite
Per Suite: R 1,300-00 per night for two people sharing.
INCLUDING a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival!
Full Breakfast on request @ R175 per person
- 50% deposit required on confirmation to secure booking.
- Full payment required on bookings made less than
21 days prior to arrival.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Hair Dryer.
* Complimentary Slippers.
* Secure Parking.
Dinner or picnic basket available on request.
- Cancellation must be done in writing for consideration.
- Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of full booking.
- Reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival: 100% of full booking.
- In a event of a no show: 100% of full booking.
- Should the departure be premature, the full extent of the stay as originally booked, will be charged for.